Name and Contact Data of the Party Responsible for Data Processing
Responsible party pursuant to Article 4 Sect. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
SLA Software Logistik Artland GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “We”),
49610 Quakenbrück, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 5431 9480-0
Fax: +49 (0) 5431 9480-11
Contact Data for Data Protection Enquiries
For replies to questions concerning the processing of personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as in the case of revocation of consent issued, please contact:
SLA Software Logistik Artland GmbH
49610 Quakenbrück, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 5431 9480-0
Fax: +49 (0) 5431 9480-11
Validity of our Data Privacy Statement
With this data privacy statement, we fulfil the information requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for our website offer and for the personal data collected by us via our websites. For third-party applications and websites to which reference is made, e.g. via links, the data protection declarations there apply. Unless otherwise stated, we are not responsible for the processing of your data within the framework of websites or applications that are not operated by us, nor for their content.
Processing of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
(1) If you call up our website merely to obtain information, the server of our website only records the data that your terminal device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone etc.) sends to our server on the basis of the Internet protocol https. The allocation of the server's automatic requests and feedback is based on your IP address, which may be used to establish a reference to your person. The purpose of processing the connection data is to make it technically possible for you to use our website.
(2) When you call up our website, the browser of your respective terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website and temporarily stores it in log files. The log files contain information such as your IP address, the URL of the accessed website, date and time of access, information about a successful page access, loading time, the website from which you accessed our website, type and version of your browser, operating system of your terminal device, name of your internet service provider.
(3) The collected technical data do not allow any direct conclusion on your identity. We do not store the data together with other personal data about you.
(4) The legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR). The data is technically necessary for us to display our website, to ensure a smooth connection, the stability and security of the system and to protect against misuse.
(5) Since the processing of data is absolutely necessary for the provision and operation of our website, you have no right to object.
(6) The connection data is deleted immediately after the https call has been made. The log file data is automatically deleted after seven days.
(1) When you visit our website, our web server sends so-called cookies. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on the hard disk of your terminal device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and assigned to the browser you use when you visit our website. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses or trojans to your end device. Personal data is not stored in a cookie.
(3) Most browsers accept cookies by default. In the security settings of your browser you can allow or forbid temporary, permanent and other cookies independently of each other. Help menus for the most common browsers can be found under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If cookies are deactivated, you can surf our website without restriction, but you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
(4) The use of technically necessary cookies and functionality cookies is based on legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f GDPR). Our legitimate interest is to ensure the functioning of our websites and their optimal usability. We also use third-party cookies (such as analysis cookies) on the basis of legitimate interests in order to optimise the quality of our websites and content.
(1) The use of technically necessary cookies is neither subject to consent nor is there any possibility of objection. Technically necessary cookies include, for example, session cookies which temporarily save certain settings on your part (e.g. log-in data, language settings or other settings on our website), session cookies for load distribution on the server, multimedia cookies for the reproduction of media content (e.g. Flash Player), cookies that are set by integrated payment service providers (which do not analyze specific usage behavior, but only serve to prepare possible payments or to verify payment legitimacy), opt-out cookies that allow cookie consent to be revoked, the cookie that records the consent status for other cookies, cookies from live chat systems and messenger services. The only way you can disable such cookies is by adjusting your browser settings.
(2) We require your consent for the storage and readout of cookies that are not technically necessary. We point this out on our website.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) Our website uses the web analysis service "Google Analytics". The provider of "Google Analytics" is the third-party provider Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
(3) On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide us with further services related to website and internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly. We would like to point out, however, that you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. If you have set up a customer account with us, we also use Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data".
(6) The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
Processing of Personal Data When Contacting Us
(1) If you contact us by letter, telephone, fax, e-mail or via a contact form, we process the personal data you provide us with and the content of the communication only in order to process your request and, where applicable, to comply with existing statutory recording obligations.
(2) The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is generally voluntary. The legal basis depends on the specific purpose of the communication. In many cases the legal basis for data processing will be the protection of our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR (such as conducting business correspondence, answering data protection inquiries). Insofar as further processing is carried out in order to comply with statutory storage obligations, Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is the legal basis.
(3) We shall delete the communication data as soon as the storage is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose, unless statutory storage obligations prevent deletion.
Processing of Personal Data in the Case of Applications
(1) If you (applicant) apply to us electronically (e.g. by e-mail) and send us your application documents electronically, we will process the personal data you provide for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure.
(2) If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, we process the data for the purpose of handling the employment relationship in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(3) Where no employment contract is formed between an applicant and us, the application documents are deleted automatically six months after notice of rejection of the application unless we have other legitimate interests which prevent deletion. Such an interest could be the duty to provide proof in proceedings pursuant to the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
(4) The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter b GDPR and Section 26 (1) sentence 1 no. 1 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) (decision on the establishment of an employment relationship).
Transmission and Disclosure of Personal Data
(1) We only pass on personal data to third parties if
(i) you have expressly consented (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR), or
(ii) this is necessary to carry out a pre-contractual measure requested by you or to fulfil a contractual relationship with you (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR), or
(iii) we are legally obliged to do so (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR), or
(iv) the disclosure pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
(2) Personal data which you publish via one of our online services (e.g. in forums) may be accessible to other registered users of our online services worldwide.
Social Media Networks
(1) On our website we currently link to the following social media networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Xing.
(2) The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the promotional purpose of increasing the attractiveness of our website and raising the profile of our company.
(3) No additional data processing is carried out by setting the links. We use the so-called two-click solution, i.e. only when you click on the button of a network and thereby activate it, does your browser establish a connection to the respective network and the contents are loaded from its side. The network operator receives the information that you have called up the corresponding web page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in the section "Processing of personal data when visiting our website" is transmitted to the respective operator and processed there (in the case of US providers in the USA). In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective operators in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after it is collected.
(4) We have no influence on the data and data processing procedures collected by the respective operator, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the respective network operator.
(6) Further information on the type, scope, purpose and further processing of your data by network operators can be obtained from the respective operator. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy:
Facebook: Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland; information on data protection: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Instagram: Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland; information on data protection: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Twitter: Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA; information on data protection: https://twitter.com/de/privacy.
YouTube: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland; information on data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland; information on data protection: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-ploicy.
Xing: New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland; information on data protection: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
Rights of Parties Concerned
(1) Under the legal requirements, you have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
• Right to information (Article 15 GDPR)
• Right of rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
• Right of cancellation (Article 17 GDPR)
• Right to restrict processing (Article 18 GDPR)
• Right to object to processing (Article 21 GDPR)
• Right to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR)
(2) If you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future (Article 7 paragraph 3 GDPR). Revocation does not affect the lawfulness of processing in the past. After revocation, we may further process your personal data only to the extent that we can base the processing on another legal basis (e.g. to fulfil a contract).
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Article 77 GDPR).
Within the website visit we use the common TLS procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Update and Change of the Present Data Privacy Statement
This data protection declaration has the status given at the end. Due to the further development of our website and the services offered via the website or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out at any time on our website.
Status: July 2020.
P.O. Box 9429, SAIF Zone, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
47/8 Moo 5, Srinakarin Rd, Bangmueang, Mueang Samutprakan, Samutprakan, 10270 Thailand
+49 (0) 5431 9480-0